Monday, October 26, 2009

60% Rest & Relax 40% Commitment to Life


Hi Dearies, I am on leave today (as well as Him) ...

What we did today? Same as the above title

yippie yay.........

The morning slot was filled with commitment to life like sleeping,household chores and etc.

Noon, went to Jalan Bellamy, behind Istana Negara for stomach treatment: Eat Eat Eat...
The place is famous for the delicious "Ikan Bakar". A bit dissapointed as  all the fish sold out. I had "Sotong Bakar" for myself instead.

We went to MARA building to get courses available for our needs and submitted the application. Wanna know what I choose? Bakery and Pastry (lol).

Whenever I say " Sayang, let's watch Papadom. He would declined gently and reply "U can watch it during Raya next year". He does not really relish watching Malay movie at cinema because it is not worth watching. "Ugh... Honey, this is different. It is an award-winning movie. I wanna watch it really badly."

Later in the evening, he popped out a question which I have been waiting soo long. "Let's watch Papadom". Yay!!!   We headed to my office building (Berjaya Times Square) to watch it. Thanks Sayang for being understanding as always.

My Review:
A film u should watch with the loved one.
Full of sense of humors and strong message.
I hate Afdlin Shauki for making me crying twice (Emo a bit) sob... sob... and laugh a lot.... lol



Dinner at Delifrance, Sg Wang Plaza. The promotion is exclusive of lasagna. I had spaghetti chicken bolagnese (mmm... average) and Beef Lasagna (Chef and My recommendion) for Him...

p/s: I hope the day is longer... Too bad it's not....
See ya in the next post..

xoxo
Hana

0 comments:

Post a Comment