Friday, January 29, 2010

Phewww!!!! It was Close.....


Hi Lovies..

I was OTW to the office using unusual road this morning...
While ogling at digital clock (Already 9.05am OMG I am late)

I heard BANGGGG!!!! Loud indeed.....
Turned my head back, I saw crashed Satria Neo car upside down hitting the Pajero car next to mine...

Inertia.. The pajero was only inches away from me...

I was shaking the whole body....
Trembling I praised Allah S.W.T....

The driver of Pajero acted quickly pulling his car back to his lane giving me way to escape...
I accelerated...

It happened sooo fast...

I looked at the reflection (mirror)...
Huge gap between me and the scene...
What happened next I just do not know.....
I am hoping whoever inside the satria Neo is save...

It reminds me something....
I am just plain lucky....
That I am still alive...

0 comments:

Post a Comment