Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Moved Out

Dear My Lovely Friends,


I have forgotten my password and email add to access blogspot. My bad!!
Hence I am creating a new one to compensate it.
Hope I won't forget this one either.
I am beyond excited to linger my fingers again subsequently translate my thoughts in here.


*******

I am no longer working at XXX company hence any emails sent using office email ID no more reachable.. Find free in the meantime, to disseminate

***gossips (oh pls pls.... rejuvenate me)

***warehouse sales (oh pls do not missed my name in your recipient list)

*** job vacancies ( erk... do I need another job now? .. deep thinking... will consider, huhu)

***and etc to my yahoo email id.


Yours truly,
Hana

4 comments:

Jay said...

yang..ko keje mane skrg????

Nur Rahman said...

aslmkum~not working currently? why la? anyway, pray the best for u dear..maybe this should be the time for u to plan for ur wed~hihi..btw, this is also my new blog~ suddenly decided to move into a new one~kindly visit ya~w'slm..

- said...

astaga...camane leh lupe password???? adoi....patotla lame x updet entry..huhu..welcome back dear! ;)

Hana Lazara said...

donno la mee chee.... tukar kje trus lupe password semua... My bad

I dah kje kat tmpt bru la Mrs Rahman.....
kat kl.....

Post a Comment