Monday, June 22, 2009

Take 1... Take 2... Action!!

~click on the pics to enlarge~


Just a couple of days at the new company, I have been assigned to join a team for documentary-making. Me??? why me???? Are they nuts.....??? With an accounting background why do I need to be in that team? Ooopss... My heart says: Did they know I just love to be in front of sayang's camera? I took the challenge and later little did I know... something amazing happened... A lot of good laugh and exposure I gained during the process of documenting a reality. This documentary is meant to capture string of moments at B.Hills and subsequently promote it as a great place for vacation, recreational, education and etc.

Frankly speaking, the process for this documentary-making was tedious.

Behind the scene:

Though we did not know each other, during the journey up we managed to get the connection to unite us as one team...
We woke up early in the morning to capture sunrise scene... We drove buggy to go up the hills to get nicest view.... We'd been buzzing with phone calls to alert office of our whereabout and updates... With limited time, we needed to maximize our effort to make a full coverage of B.Hills..

Though it was gruelling, all the super hard works really paid off when I saw the completed documentary. I am soo giddy with excitement. Hardly believe I was one of the team members...
You guys rocks!!!!Kudos to Us!!!

2 comments:

Nur Rahman said...

aslmkum dear..moved to a new company? why u didn't inform me coz i tot u r still with freescale, i sent u an email to ur previous mail, no wonder i never got it replied..hihi.so, where are u now? nice blog too..do update yourself ya..

Hana Lazara said...

waalaikumusalam..... I did inform u in the previous post. Sorry, kind of short notice...

I'm working in KL now. Just look at the pics,... it will unleash the secret of my company.... hehe... good luck

Post a Comment