Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lost & Still Lost....

Oh my dearly, I just lost my luggage. .. sob... sob...
Can u imagine ... went to a vacation without any clean clothes to put on....?

The story goes like this:

I went to Bandung with familia (12 pax).
There was a chaos at the counter because another 45 mins left before boarding
yet the queue still long.

My auntie did the check-in for all of us. In other words, groupie check-in.
Once done, we were like "Amazing Race participants" running like mad to the check point
Luckily we made it on time... yeah...

After an hour ++ ya be da be du we landed safely in Bandung on 2th July 2009.

I waited eagerly next to the conveyor belt scanning my luggage...
"OMG... Where's it"
I could feel slowly a bead of worries embroidering onto my heart.

Minutes after minutes...

The officer told me.... "LOST"

Long story short:
Until today, there is no news about my missing luggage though I already lodge a report.


P/s: I wonder now since the luggage already went thru the conveyor belt during check in where it could be transported?

0 comments:

Post a Comment