Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bandung Oh Bandung - 2nd Trip

What makes me come back to Bandung????

1. Family vacation - "Insyaallah, It's gonna be a yearly trip", mom says. How far it is true wait till next year.... lol
~Me and Dearie Cuz Izaty~

2. Shopping till you drop Baby - We bought lots of beautiful fabrics for upcoming Eid Mubarak
... and yes... got somemore things yet to be revealed....

3. Delicious Food - The most fave: fried banana with cheese topping (yummmmmyyyy)
Since it was finger licking good , I missed to snap a pic of it...
~Choc+egg = ?????
One thing for sure, the packaging and decoration really stylish~

~My cousins in front of BMk Restaurant~

4. Facinating Places - My Fave place goes to Kampung Daun


P/s: (Yawning) ... Bed.... Here I come.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came across your blog and really enjoyed reading your story. Thanks for the lovely post about my hometown, Bandung.

Hana Lazara said...

Hi Candrawulan....
Thank you for reading it...
We just love your hometown...:)

Post a Comment